The Growth of the Soil
Thursday, January 13, 2005
 
Make love drugs, for war
At some point, someone broached the subject of an aphrodisiac weapon of mass destruction. Use this sketch of an article to imagine that moment.

Bon jour all. I'm not going to wade into the Susan Sontag riptide yet. I'm new here, it looks rough and I'm conflicted. I like lesbians, especially smart hot ones. I don't like commies, except occasionally for smart hot ones. So I'm still thinking about it.

This is a different kind of story. One that makes you go, hmm....what would it be like if we flooded the enemy's water supply with E? Would it lead to massive outbreaks of anal soldier sex? Would people be that distracted that we could really win a war this way? Probably not even worth a try. Though it might be helpful for interrogations, moreso than torture.



Comments:
Great post!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger