The Growth of the Soil
Thursday, January 13, 2005
 
Happy Times
My wife and I recently traveled to Hong Kong and Tokyo to celebrate the engagement of our good friends Alex and Claire. I thought I would share some of my favorite images with everyone.



Waiting for our flight to Hong Hong in a Tokyo airport bar.



First view of Hong Kong from the Peak. This was about as clear as it got before the smog from southern China buried the city. Hong Kong is unimaginably tall...



New Years Eve at the Hong Kong Country Club



The m0j0 team over looks Hong Kong on the first day.



Puppy love. The newly engaged couple



Telling the parents seems to have gone sparklingly well.



The Chairman on everything...



We did alot of hiking in the mountains. One of the amazing things about Hong Kong was being able to take a taxi from downtown to a trail and hike up to views like this and then down to the sea.




I'll post some more tommorow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger